Jayne Martin

Jayne Martin
Let me show you how to preserve your memories and create beautiful keepsakes, fast and easy!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Christmas Cards!

It's time to start making those Christmas cards!  I like to have all mine made before Thanksgiving, I then spend the next week or so addressing them and they're off!   In the past I've made only one or two cards of each design, mostly because I want to try a lot of different designs and can't decide on just one.  Of course, this takes a lot of time!!!  I'm going to try to be more disciplined this year and do more of each design.

So far I've made the cards from the Close to My Heart Believe and Wonderland Workshops on the Go Bonus Projects, which helped give me a good head start.

Here are the cards I made using the CTMH Wonderland paper packet and Workshop bonus project instructions.  I love the Silver Glitz Glitter Gel!  It took me awhile to get the hang of it, I have sort of a heavy hand!  But once I did, I loved it.  I like the idea of cutting up the Top Coats Icing Overlays and using them on cards.  I think they add a nice touch.  Very blingy!








1 comment:

  1. Yes, I like the scanning! Looks good. Your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete