Jayne Martin

Jayne Martin
Let me show you how to preserve your memories and create beautiful keepsakes, fast and easy!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Which Do You Like Best?


I'm trying to decide which of these cards I like best.  I need your help.  If you're a crafter you might now what I'm going through.  Your creations are like your kids, it's hard to pick a favorite because you can see why each one is special!  

There's something about the combo of yellow and black that I really like.  I need to use yellow more; I for some reason tend to shy away from it.  The "Congratulations" is heat embossed.  In person you don't see the little spots that show up on this picture.  I think I might need to redo that.


The second one has a splash of red with it.  It looks a little pink in the photo; much better in person.


The last one uses the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  The saying inside says "Hey there cupcake!"


If you could only pick one, which would you pick???  Thanks for your help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment