Jayne Martin

Jayne Martin
Let me show you how to preserve your memories and create beautiful keepsakes, fast and easy!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

I feel overwhelmed with all the projects I want to do!  Cards seem to get done first because they seem easier and quicker.  You can see something for your effort much quicker then with a layout.  Here are some cards I made.  I love this first one, it uses the Close to My Heart Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain ribbon that I love. I was looking for a project to use it with and this is what I came up with.  I also used the Dreamin' paper packet.  I need more of this paper, it is so versatile.  




This second one uses the Sweethome paper packet and the Neighborhood stamp set.






This last one also uses the Sweet home paper packet.  The stamp set is Welcome Home and Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment