Jayne Martin

Jayne Martin
Let me show you how to preserve your memories and create beautiful keepsakes, fast and easy!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More "Shape-A-Day"


I have chip board flourishes, sticker flourishes, sparkly flourishes, etc.  It's nice to think that I don't have to buy and keep an inventory of flourishes; I can make them when I need them, and I'll always be able to have them coordinate with my papers.  Awesome.  Here's the latest post from Jeanette Lynton from Close to My Heart regarding how to make flourishes using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

Many of you are sure to recognize my dear friend Monica and her sweet new baby, Maya, in this layout. If you’re looking for flourishes to add a big WOW to your layouts, the Art Philosophy has several to choose from. This gorgeous splash of color calls on a few different flourishes to achieve its effect.

Shape instructions: You can see several flourishes on page 76 of your Art Philosophy booklet. For the large flourishes used on the left page of this layout, push the “Font Layer” feature key, then shift, and then the second key from the right on the fourth row. These flourishes were cut at 2 ½”.

No comments:

Post a Comment